FROM: Vice President
TO: All Students
DATE: 25th June, 2018
SUBJECT: Fee Payment Reminder
The 2nd Semester examinations commence on Monday 9th July, 2018.
Students are reminded to settle their fees before the exams commence. We will continue to enforce the “no fee, no exam” policy.
DETAILS FOR THE INTERNSHIP REPORT WRITING
- Front page
- Introduction which includes:
- Overview of the company/organization/institution/industry/firm
- Why you chose that company/organization/institution/industry/firm
- Activities undertaken
- Skills and knowledge acquired
- Other benefits gained eg. Network etc.
- Expectations and the outcome
RECOMMEDED BOOKS FOR RESEARCH METHODS
Kindly click on the links below:
ALL STUDENTS TO NOTE
- All examinations at Marshalls College are compulsory.
- Only legitimate students will be allowed to partake in the examinations.
- The list of legitimate students will be published a week to any examination.
- Revision to the list of legitimate students may be carried out up to 12 noon on the first day of the examinations, thereafter the list will be closed.
- If your name does not appear on this list, you are unqualified to write the examinations and must not approach the examination halls at all because you will not be allowed in.
- Payment of fees and examination policy are mutually exclusive.
- No chit/note from anybody will be accepted to allow any illegitimate student into the examination rooms.
Prof. B. K. Kortatsi